3/25/2014

A great excuse for some George Clooney (as if you'll need one)

When I wished Yayoi Kusama a happy birthday on Saturday, I felt I had to limit the amount of images to a nice selection, just enough to get people curious, if they were not familiar with her. So I didn't post these fantastic ones of George Clooney, styled and staged by Yayoi herself (photographer: Emma Summerton). Too bad, I thought, cause they are so cool. But I'll just post them today instead, ha ha. 

They are from the December 2013 art issue of W Magazine, where five female artists had their way with the dapper George - and there is a interview with him as well. See the lot of it, right here!

He proves, once again, that he looks insanely good and completely at ease, no matter the situation.





No comments :

Post a Comment